Friday, September 18, 2009

Just thoughts


I think of people I love, that inspire me and I cry. I want so badly to be of service to people, to share something of beauty or value and I fail to imagine how that might look. Sometimes I think that is the primary failure, the loss of ability or courage to dream of a better world. It is so easy to be nihilistic, fatalistic and depressed. It is a challenge to be and express the love and joy that is the truth of this embodiment of life called “me”. And then, in a moment it all shifts. There is a seeing, that while other expressions are beautiful and perfect, so is my own. And in judging and criticizing myself, I create and continue a pattern that is not the love that I am. So perhaps, I can just be who I am, breathe, love and enjoy. May we all do so.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shasha said...

That looks like a lovely place. Kind of place you can lie back and watch the figures in the clouds!